ISOFRACT® Cheesecake? Yes Please :)
If you’re like most people giving up sweets can be the hardest part in achieving your ideal physique. We’re naturally drawn to sweets because we’re primates – creatures that who’ve sustained for millions of years and have evolved by eating fruit. Our hankering for sweets is engrained in our DNA and we’ll go to great lengths to satisfy our cravings.
In fact, in the 1990s researchers studied chimpanzees and their willingness to endure physical pain in order to satisfy their sweet cravings. The Chimps would break in to beehives with their fingers, completely ignoring the swarms and stings of angry bees just to get down like Winnie-the-Pooh burring their hands in the hives for honey. With such a strong affinity for sweets it’s no wonder that we as humans, get so tempted to cheat on our diets and fulfill on our desires.
While we can’t make that Pizookie at BJ’s any healthier, we can certainly help you satisfy your sweet tooth with this awesome Protein Cheesecake recipe using our Shortcake Bar flavored ISOFRACT®. Give it a try - it’ll be your new guilty pleasure!
- 12 ounces of whipped cream cheese
- 12 ounces of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scoops of ISOFRACT® shortcake bar protein
- 28 grams of swerve (or any sweetener of choice)
- 13 grams sugar free cheesecake pudding mix (optional)
- Strawberries (use as many as you’d like, I used 100grams)
- Mix all of the ingredients together
- Spray your pan and line the bottom with parchment pepper
- Pour half of your batter into pan; layer strawberries; pour reminder of batter on top of strawberries
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325; lower temp to 200 bake for an additional 60 minutes
- Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes before serving – best if you let it sit overnight